Taken July 27, 2008 - 1 year 2 months and 7 days old
What are little boys made of? What are little boys made of? Snakes and snails And puppy-dogs' tails, That's what little boys are made of. What are little girls made of? What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice And everything nice, That's what little girls are made of.
The Douglas'
Explore and Learn
Sunday, July 27, 2008
So tonight after I got done watching my DVR'd shows I needed to go upstairs and finish some work. It was just daylight enough that I could still see GM clearly in his crib. The sight was so funny I had to run and get the camera. After installing new batteries I took these:
Taken July 27, 2008 - 1 year 2 months and 7 days old




Taken July 27, 2008 - 1 year 2 months and 7 days old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's adorable.
Post a Comment