So as soon as we get home from daycare on Monday George wanted to go outside. Seeing that I had time to start my school work I decided why not, it's a nice day anyways. He instantly goes for the broom that is lying on the porch but gets distracted by the dog who is barking at passing cars. I help him down the stairs, his new thing is to use the handrail and he then heads for the front gate. He likes to watch to cars pass by. Casey has mowed the lawn and put the water on the dry spots. I noticed that the area was particularly flooded so I moved the sprinkler......this begins our water adventure. There were so many to choose from so if you want to see all the cuteness go check out my photobucket:
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa236/earth_mama07/Be sure to check out the short video at the bottom of this post too...

My serious gardener


Watering the sidewalks



Running from the water

He really doesn't like getting sprinkled


Just being cute!

Starting to get grumpy

Happier with the wet clothes off

Smile or something else??

Yeah something else....he was instantly happy after I took this.
No comments:
Post a Comment