I found out I was pregnant back in February and yes I am happy say that now over 9 months later I have a beautiful 3 week old daughter. We named her Crystal Mae-Marie....I call her mouse. My little mouse is a squeaker, but she is also very boisterous. She's a joy and littleman is loving the fact he is a big brother. He kisses on her, wants to hold her, and help out with diaper changes. He often brings me a diaper, a small toy or some other item he thinks she needs. He can be a little rough so I have to watch him when she is lying down for a nap or in the bouncer as he wants to pick her up and bring her to me the minute she squeaks. It's cute but I think I got several grey hairs the first time he did it.
I've been off work since April and am happy to report I go back to work in January. It will be with the same tax firm as earlier this year, seasonal tax work seems to be the only thing I can get right now. I tried all year long to get a job and nothing....I gave up trying around the first of October as my due date came closer...just didn't seem right to get a job then if I was only going to be able to work 6 weeks then need 6 weeks off. I'm happy to have a job that I can go back to though. I love working with the ladies at Silverbridge and this year I get to go back as a full tax preparer rather than a clerk. It's what I have been doing for 5 years now and though I liked working as a clerk, I a excited to be crunching numbers again.
That's a little update on the family. Have to get back to paying attention to the children and the dog who insists on going outside every half hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment