The Douglas'

The Douglas'
Explore and Learn

Monday, January 19, 2009

That's not where that goes

So last night we (hubby and I) where sitting watching TV and littleman is wondering around the livingroom getting into everything.  This kid knows what "no" means, he uses it on us, but yet he still climbs on the tables and picks on the dogs and cats.  Well he finally got bored and wanted in his highchair.  He got distracted when he found his bib tucked up behind it.  Next they I know he's trying to put it on....his butt.  Well not really his butt, the bib isn't that big, but he was trying to put in on like a diaper.  I swear he did this for 10 minutes.  It was so funny and he kept giving me puzzled looks when I told him "No, that's not where that goes".

Later he decided he wanted to play with his blocks.  He carried the entire bag out of the playroom and sat down and started pulling them out.  He tossed a few and after being told not to throw (yet again) he picks the bag up and moves into the wicker dog bed.  It sits right next to a book shelf so I watched as he took blocks out of the bag and placed them on the shelves.  He did this for awhile, quietly, not even paying attention to us....he's getting to be so independent.



Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

1 comment:

Courtney said...

SOMEONE *wink wink* has a award for you on her blog! =)